Hydrogen Peroxide is usually used in the house to disinfect a cut or a wound. Most people have it in their first aid kits or in the medicine cabinet. However, did you know that you can use this clear magic water in different ways in the house. Here just a few!
- Whiten your whites more with hydrogen peroxide in your laundry. Put your white laundry in water. Especially the ones that have turned a bit yellow. Soak it with about 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide for half an hour, then run it through the washing machine for a really WHITE wash!
- Clean your refrigerator and oven! Spray hydrogen peroxide in your fridge or oven, leave for about 6-7 minutes and then wipe with a clean cloth to get rid of the food stains. Its also great to clean your counter tops with too!
- Clean your bathroom! Spray hydrogen peroxide on your tub or shower booth and leave for 25-30 minutes before scrubbing the tub and shower booth! Rinse with warm water for a cleaner and shinny finish!
- Whiten your nails. Soak your finger nails and toenails in hydrogen peroxide to naturally whiten them. Soak for about 15-20 minutes every night to get whiter nails! You can also whiten your teeth by mixing hydrogen peroxide with baking soda and using it every night as your tooth paste!
- Prevent Acne from getting worse or prevent it at all! Wipe your face with hydrogen peroxide every night after washing your face and before putting on your basic skin care line to prevent acne. It will make your skin calm down as well from being the sun!
Resources and more information can be found on the following sites: