The kids and I are used to cooking together. Ever since they were little, I would bake with them or make dinner with them. We would set the table and cook together. Then we would enjoy the food we made together.
This is one of the things that the kids like making with me.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of potato starch
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of milk/buttermilk or just water
Mix all of the ingredients together, stir well enough that there are no lumps in the mixture.
Pour the desired amount onto the waffle maker or iron and heat until cooked!